Sunday, November 7, 2010

STG teaming up with Turner Action Sports

I am very pleased to announce today that Soaring to Glory will be partnering up with Evan Turner of Turner Action Sports.  Evan is an independent photographer who captures some terrific still images from BC sporting events.

Following games, and from time to time whenever appropriate, Turner Action Sports will be sending some photos from the game along to this blog, which we hope will enhance your Soaring to Glory experience.  I hope that you enjoy Evan's contributions to the site and that you check out his site, which will be permanently listed on the left sidebar and is linked at the top of this article.

As for what MY contributions will be for this week, I'm still not in great shape due to the unfortunate ravages of illness, but I will post articles when I can (though I expect it to be a light week).  I do hope to get our first guest-blog installment of pictures from Turner Action Sports this week, however, so be sure to come back for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment