Sunday, April 11, 2010

Soaring to Glory's spring and summer menu

Alright, now that hockey is over, basketball has been over for a while, and football is still months away, here's what's on the menu throughout the spring and summer:

*More coverage of BC baseball
*Coverage of the football spring game
*Coverage of BC players in the NFL Draft
*Eagles year-in-review at the end of the school year
*A whole lot of football in the weeks before the season's start
*Miscellaneous crap that has to do with BC

We'll get through it; I promise.

I'll also be redoing the sidebar and the links to add in other ACC blogs, particularly those that link to me, such as Gobbler Country (Virginia Tech).  I also have grand ideas of a total redesign of the site but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon...maybe.  Depends on how bored I am tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment