Thursday, November 12, 2009

BC Winter sports: get yourself to the games!

A reader of Soaring to Glory e-mailed me (someone had to eventually) in regards to the Winter sports season tickets going on sale and kindly asked that I share information from the Athletic Department.  I know that many of my readers are not local to Boston (myself included), but a lot of you are.  Remember, you have an opportunity now to get season tickets to great BC sports such as men's and women's basketball and ice hockey.  As I stated in the schedule breakdown a few days ago, we host North Carolina, Duke, and Virginia Tech at the Conte Forum on the men's side, and you can see them all.  The women host Holy Cross, Michigan, and Duke, just to name a few.  And you all know the big names in college hockey that the Eagles play year in and year out.  If you have the time and the money, support your Eagles at all of these games.  They also offer smaller ticket packages of varying sizes depending on the sport.

For more information, visit BCEagles.com, call 617-552-GoBC (4622), or stop by at the Conte Forum.  If you know me, you know that I complain about attendance at these games all the time (particularly student attendance, but that's a rant for another day).  I would love to go to every game, but I live four hours away from Boston.  I know that others are out there, however, that can get to Conte more often.  Even if you can't get a full ticket plan, make sure you get yourself to campus for these games whenever possible.  All of our Eagles teams deserve Superfan support.

No comments:

Post a Comment