Thursday, November 12, 2009

BC at Virginia: Podcast with BCDraft

Yesterday, I recorded a podcast with Wesley and Mike over at BCDraft discussing the keys to a BC victory over Virginia.  They do a nice job over there so I want you to follow the link above to their website and listen to it.  I also want you to visit that website every day as part of your BC blog routine, if you don't already.


I assure you, when I was told that I was going to be doing a podcast with them, following in the footsteps of ATL Eagle and the BC Interruption guys, I got very verklempt.  Talk amongst yourselves.  Here's a topic: The Prince of Tides was about neither a prince nor tides; discuss.

But anyway, once again, I'm very grateful for the opportunity to have done the podcast over there and I'd like all of you to get over to BCDraft to hear it.

2 comments:

  1. Great having you on, we'll have to do it again!

    Also, my apologies to all for my incoherent mumbling. I guess half a bottle of dayquil was too much. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, would not have figured that out. Oh well, live and learn.

    ReplyDelete