Thursday, August 19, 2010

An Eagle returns to the nest

I had a great time visiting BC this morning, even if it was only for a little while.  I hadn't been on campus since January, which is far too long if you ask me.  I achieved all three of my goals:
*Buy something from the bookstore (I love my school and the new UA merchandise, but I'm not paying $60 for a polo shirt -- I settled for a t-shirt)
*Get a burrito from the burrito lady at Lower
*Watch BC football practice

Today was photo day, so I did see most of the team both at Alumni Stadium and on campus -- unfortunately, not many actually got out onto the field for drills, and practice was over quickly.  What I did see was pretty standard, but I'm glad the doors to Alumni Stadium were wide open to all comers today.

As promised, pictures from Boston College today.  Some of the little bit of practice I saw, and some others from around our glorious campus.  I put several together, so click to enlarge each row.

No comments:

Post a Comment