Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August Boredom Post V: Upcoming Blog Schedule

The light is at the end of the tunnel, and not a moment too soon. My weeklong BC football previews will begin the Monday before the first game of the season, which means that we'll resume normal in-season operations here on August 30. I have a few new ideas for how I'll present my previews, so I'll be able to churn out an article every day. No more slacking off for me.

The release of the BC basketball schedule is expected to happen this month. In 2009, it was announced August 25 and in 2008, August 26. Expect it to happen sometime during the final week of August and when it is released, I'll have a few preliminary thoughts as the stage will be set for Steve Donahue's first campaign.

In case any of you were wondering, the national champion men's hockey team's schedule will probably be released in early September.

In the meantime, I have two more articles in my "August Boredom" series plus the BC basketball schedule before we kick it back into normal operations mode. I also plan to visit Boston College on Thursday; if I do or see anything noteworthy, it may call for some Twitter posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment