Thursday, August 12, 2010

August Boredom Post III: Predicted ACC order of finish

Atlantic
1: Boston College (if I didn't pick us, I'd be ejected from the BC blogosphere)
2: Florida State
3: Clemson
4: Wake Forest
5: NC State
6: Maryland

Coastal
1: Virginia Tech
2: Miami
3: Georgia Tech
4: North Carolina
5: Duke
6: Virginia

Of course I picked BC, for reasons I've already stated, but it would not surprise me if either of the two teams I listed directly below captured the Atlantic. As for the other three, yes, they would be legitimate surprises.

Forgive me for making my ACC Coastal ballot identical to the preseason poll, but I couldn't bring myself to shuffle them around. I wanted to flip Miami and Georgia Tech just to be kind of bold but I decided against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment