Monday, April 26, 2010

The week ahead

To prove that I haven't totally taken today off, I'll prepare a brief list of things that are coming up this week in BC sports:

-Eagles baseball will play five games: vs. Quinnipiac, at Dartmouth, and at Virginia Tech 3x.  They will feature ACC Player of the Week Robbie Anston.  More on the Hokies series, which begins on Friday, later in the week.

-Steve Donahue and the coaching staff will keep on Kevin Noreen to return to the BC fold.

-Blogs and message boards will continue to discuss the Jay McGillis Spring Game and the burgeoning quarterback controversy.

-BC Athletics will further their investigation into the situation involving three young men on our hockey team.

-I will continue to try to stretch out my material as long as I can in the absence of real BC sports news.

Enjoy the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment