Monday, January 18, 2010

MBB Game 19: Boston College at Miami

They have to play again so soon?  Wonderful, I was kinda hoping they'd take the rest of the season off (since it appears they've already checked out anyway).  This is the most brutal BC team I've ever watched and they're doing nothing to make me feel better about them.  What I witnessed at Conte Forum on Saturday afternoon was a total disgrace, but it was not an isolated incident, and it's highly likely that we will see similar results throughout the rest of the season.

BC, of course, beat Miami earlier this season at Conte Forum, but that was before they really started this nosedive.  Miami are 6-point favorites, and probably should be favored by more.  To quote Coach Spaziani, "this could get ugly."  Unfortunately, I would be surprised to see the Eagles win.

No comments:

Post a Comment