Sunday, November 22, 2009

A busy Sunday

This afternoon, I got to see Matt Ryan play in person for the first time since 2007.  Unfortunately, I was in a situation where I had to root against him.  Still, Matt represented Boston College well, he did what he needed to do, yada yada yada.

Well, as soon as I got home, I saw that BC won its game against South Dakota State big.  Yeah, whatever; at least they didn't lose.  I thought this game was going to be played much later on in the day than it actually was, so I was a little surprised that it was over.  Looking at the box score, it looks like BC didn't get toasted that badly from 3-point range, unlike that dreadful effort against St. Joe's on Friday.  The Eagles had four players in double figures, which was also nice to see.  If anyone listened to or watched this game, feel free to tell me more about it.

The Eagles' final Jam game before they come home for Thanksgiving is tomorrow at 3:30pm ET against Northern Iowa in the 4th-place contest.  UNI was a tournament team last year as well, and they are expected to finish near the top of the MVC this year, so let's see how they stack up.

No comments:

Post a Comment