Friday, October 22, 2010

This week in guest-blogging

Hooray, I've drawn interest from people!  This week, I had the pleasure of making guest appearances on two different blogs: the first was with Turtledroppings, a Maryland blog (the editor of which lives in Boston), and with our good friends Wesley and Mike at BCDraft.

That TD article is right here, where I answer six questions about the current state of the Eagles and what I expect this weekend. I hope to be guest blogging with them again soon, and vice versa, when basketball season comes around.

BCDraft is, of course, right at this link.  At the time I prepared this article (last night), the Keys to the Game haven't yet been posted, but I'm sure that's no longer the case at 11am Eastern on Friday, so check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment