Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kent State at Boston College: Gameday links

Now I know there's been some BC news this week, for example, CB Isaac Johnson leaving the program and the national champion men's hockey team releasing their schedule.  I haven't forgotten about the other things going on, so during this upcoming bye week (because let's face it, I'm always happy to get my hands on new material during a dead spot in the season), I'll share some thoughts.

Here are your gameday links to keep up with BC fans online during the game:

My twitter
BCI's game thread
BCI Twitter
ATL Twitter

There will also be game threads on ATL's blog (not currently posted at the time of this posting) and on the various BC message boards listed in the links to my left.  My reactions to the game will be posted within moments of the final snap, so come on back for that.  Go Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment