Thursday, April 8, 2010

Eagles vs. Badgers: the showdown in Motown

Boston College throttled the Miami Redhawks by a score of 7-1 on Thursday night to advance to the national championship game for the 4th time in 5 years.  In my evaluation of this game, I was hopeful but nowhere near certain that BC would even win this game, but the fact that they not only won but by six goals is absolutely impressive.  I missed parts of the game, but BC outplayed the Redhawks by a good bit.

You may also note how in the 3rd period, BC scored 3 very quick goals against Miami.  They did the same thing against Miami in the 2nd period in 2008, a year where they went on to win the whole damn thing.  I just thought I'd share that.

Now we march towards the 2010 National Championship against Wisconsin.  Expect a preview article on Friday.  Enjoy the win, but there's still work to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment