Saturday, August 29, 2009

One week 'til showtime

We've waited since late May, but the big ticket sports at Boston College are once again only a week away. No doubt the students are moving back onto the Heights (and not a minute goes by that I didn't wish I was one of them somehow) and getting ready for the 2009 season. Granted, I'm not expecting great things...at all...but they'll win some games. Each week I will assess the matchups and of course follow all the other BC sports that are starting up during this 2009-2010 academic year.

On the other blog, Two Dudes from New York, my partner and I will talk about all the college football games going on, but here I will give special attention to our Eagles.

Damn, it's only a week away though. Where the hell did summer go, and how can I get it back without flying to Australia?

No comments:

Post a Comment